Current available positions:
Reporting to the Head of Finance & Operations and supporting a team of committed and results-orientated individuals, the Financial Controller will:
- Ensure efficient and timely management of accounts, payments, reports generation, and management analysis relating to all financial aspects of the Aga Khan Foundation (UK), including with respect to relationship cultivation, resource mobilisation, and accountability to several bilateral and multilateral donor agencies
- Closely support the Head of Finance and Operations in running an efficient and cost-effective finance and administrative operation. The incumbent will also play a vital role in supporting and working with the Cultivation team in delivering technical and financial support for the full life cycle of grant and financial management, from budgets proposals to final financial reports
- Oversee the effective use and management of the organisations accounting system; work closely with the Finance team to design, develop and generate regular reports and analysis
- For more information and to apply, click here.
Reporting to the Head of Finance & Operations, the Office and HR Executive Support Officer will:
- Provide professional coordination and support to the small but busy AKF (UK) team, organises and coordinates the front office, travel arrangements for the CEO and senior staff, office operations, and provides employee, volunteers and interns life cycle support for human resources
- Be responsible for; office, PA and administrative support, human resources, IT administration and coordination, health, safety, security and environment support, other general support
- Closely support the CEO and Head of Finance and Operations in running an efficient and effective administrative operation
- For more information, click here.
To apply for other positions within the Aga Khan Development Network, please visit: www.akdn.org/careers